The sale is finished
Thank you for participation!
Colizeum is an SDK - a frictionless shortcut for mobile game developers to implement tokenized game modes and Play-To-Earn economy without prior knowledge in blockchain development. Game developers will be able to add tokenized game mode monetization on top of their existing (traditional) monetization or build blockchain native games.
Colizeum is planning to have their own games to be the first games on Colizeum ecosystem in order to test all SDK features and economy before we offer this solution to 3rd-party developers. At the same time — Colizeum is already having negotiations with multiple major league mobile game developers who are willing to join and start testing the SDK. Having 8+ years of experience in game development - Colizeum team know the main pain points for the game developers. Blockchain has come as a blessing — game developers can finally monetize Tier 3 markets while still being listed on AppStore & PlayStore.
Mobile game developers implement Colizeum SDK which takes a couple of days (depending on each game's complexity) and the game developer can start building blockchain based game modes and implement true Play-To-Earn economy. Game developers will be able to add blockchain monetization layers on top of the traditional monetization (in-app ads, in-app purchases). But of course, game developers can build blockchain only for games and even metaverses. We have built not only the tech (SDK) but also a unified economy — this allows game developers to focus only on their game and they don’t need to worry about the monetization part.
- B2B — conferences, our own networks, PR, sales, partnerships
- Game developers.
- B2C — digital marketing funnels, marketing IPs, paid User Acquisition, game developers themselves will promote their own games, strategic partnerships
- Crypto investors
Accessibility (for players):
- Unified ecosystem — one, simple entry to every game;
- Ad Network (Attention Marketplace) — game developers will be able to do cross-promotion and get rewarded from doing so (and the players);
- The above mentioned means that it will be easier to attract more players for the game developers.
Colizeum’s ecosystem popularity:
- Cross-chain — accessibility for game developers → more players from each game are driven to the whole ecosystem;
- Colizeum’s marketing IP’s will attract massive attention, downloads and will help to pave the way for taking the lion’s share of the whole market — more popular the app store, more players inside the ecosystem, more players for the grabs;
- Speaking of long-term goals and vision, Colizeum will be the biggest blockchain mobile app store;
Multiple income streams for both — players and game developers:
- Hosting tournaments (by game developers);
- 3rd party hosted tournaments (by influencers, sponsors);
- Selling earned NFTs;
- Selling Secondary tokens;
- Reward by participating in Ad Network/Attention Marketplace (players and developers);
$Zeum token is at center of Colizeum universe and is required to interact with colizeum platform.
- Colizeum token is used to:
- Developers stake $Zeum to harvest earnings in secondary tokens
- Users need to spend $Zeum to mint new Player Cards (NFT) which are required to access P2E games
- Players stake $Zeum to participate in tournaments
- $Zeum holders will be able to participate in Colizeum governance
- $Zeum is required to advertise on attention marketplace
- $Zeum is used in prediction market
- $Zeum token can be locked to earn staking rewards
- NFT card sales
- Card minting fees
- Play-2-Earn economy model (percentage from activity in the ecosystem)
- Marketplace transaction tax
- Tournament tax
- Attention marketplace taxes
Our plan is to use multiple AWS services to achieve that, mostly talking about ECS, RDS, S3, SQS, Cloudwatch. Services themselves will be shipped as a docker containers that have NodeJS services configured that mostly use AddonisJS framework. We don't use test driven development approach but automated tests are important part of the project, testing is split between developers and dedicated QA team.
|Lock-up:||5% TGE, 3 months cliff, vesting over 18 months|
|Lock-up:||7.5% TGE, 3 months cliff, vesting over 18 months|
|Public Sale & Seed SHO|
|Lock-up:||25% on TGE, 3 months cliff, vesting over 3 months|