Registration opens in 3d 1h.
Legends of Aria is a full-loot play-and-earn MMORPG inspired by games like Runescape and Ultima Online. This sandbox game features a vast open world and 34 trainable skills, giving you the tools to write your own story and play how you like.
Legends of Aria (or LoA) is a play-and-earn NFT MMORPG inspired by games like Runescape and Ultima Online. This sandbox game features a vast open world and 34 trainable skills, giving you the tools to write your own story and play how you like. You can be a warrior, a thief, a crafter, a mage, a treasure hunter, or whatever your heart desires.
LoA includes a cutthroat player-versus-player (PvP) combat system that allows players to attack one another anywhere in the world (except towns), and as a full-loot game, you’re able to strip the corpse of your fallen adversaries for any valuables that they may have been carrying. To protect yourself, you can also seek refuge in player-owned houses. You can build and decorate your own homes, using them as a place to gather with friends or store your items.
In the mythical world of Celador, you can accumulate wealth in the form of gold coins and rare items. Any items you get in the game, even the deed to your house, can be minted as an NFT and resold on the LoA NFT Marketplace.
In LoA, you can tame animals to help you in PvP combat or help you conquer other monsters. These animals can also be minted as NFTs and resold on the NFT Marketplace or they can be bred together to create more powerful allies.
The land in Legends of Aria features 35 square miles of open terrain that includes 10 dungeons to explore, 7 distinct environmental biomes, and 8 towns. Over the next year, we will be creating an entire new map to add on to this virtual metaverse. In addition, we will be adding other new features to the game like custom housebuilding, in-game gambling, large-scale PvP battles, and more.
In order to play Legends of Aria, you need to own an NFT Character. These characters are your ticket into the world of Celador. We’re selling an initial collection of these called the Generation Zero (or “Gen 0”) characters, which will have special armor, weapons, abilities, and perks making them more advantageous than all subsequent generations. For example, the Gen 0 Characters will be able to mate an infinite amount of times, while future generations are capped to mating a total of seven times. In addition, holders of the NFTs will be rewarded over time with exclusive airdrops.
In order to acquire our first users, we will be holding a sale for our Gen 0 characters this summer in partnership with an NFT Gaming Marketplace called Fractal. We will be holding an open beta and a highly-publicized eSports tournament to allow players to earn whitelist tokens, and then will be dropping the Gen 0 NFTs in August. In addition to this sale, we will be partnering with gaming guilds to ensure that we get their players access to the game. As we get closer to the full release of the game, we will be conducting advertising campaigns to attract both traditional gamers and crypto-gamers, and we’ll continually scale these campaigns as needed.
There is currently no true play-to-earn MMORPG on the market so we have the potential to be the first game of this genre available. There are many other play-to-earn games available, but most lack the depth and intricacy of a game like Legends of Aria. For example, the most popular play-to-earn game is Axie Infinity, which is a simple turn-based game. We’ve heard from many players of Axie Infinity and other similar games that they are bored of the games currently available on the market and there is a strong desire for more fun play-to-earn games like Legends of Aria.
The ARIA tokens have four main categories of utility: (1) staking, (2) DAO governance, (3) Character Mating, Pet Mating, & Item Merging, as well as (4) a great deal of in-game utility. You can see a full-breakdown of the ARIA token utility.
Every time $ARIA is spent, the token is burned, continually decreasing the supply of the currency.
- Whitepaper published
- New game client development begins
- Scaling of game development team
- New website goes live
- Closed Alpha Testing starts
- Launchpads onboarding begins
- $ARIA presale begins
- INO for our Generation Zero Character NFTs
- ARIA Token public sales / IDOs
- Token Generation Event (TGE) for $ARIA
- $ARIA staking program goes live
- NFT Marketplace goes live
- Launch of Creator Program, where community developers create new maps and mods for the game that will be vetted by the team and we’ll compensate creators for changes that we implement
- Jail system goes live
- New game client goes live (with limited world) on PC
- In-game store is launched
- In-Game Poker goes live
- Limited PFP Character collection drops
- Pet Mating and Item Merging systems go live
- Mobile client of the game is released on App Stores
- NFT Displays implemented
- Customizable house-building system is implemented
- New map becomes available
- Server government goes live
- Siege PvP game-mode launches
- Implementing boat ownership and travel
- DAO is formed to govern direction of project
- Virtual reality (VR) client of game released
- New maps and game worlds
- Integrate Artificial Intelligence (AI) into our NPCs
- Develop our own Ethereum L2 network where $ARIA operates as the fuel for the network
Here are the primary sources of revenue for the project:
- Genesis NFT sale of characters
- NFT Marketplace: The company will take a small percentage fee from every transaction performed on Legends of Aria NFT Marketplace.
- Server transfers: The server transfers will cost $30 to take your character (and their inventory/bank) to a new server.
- An in-game store, which will allow in-app purchases for cosmetic items, blessed/cursed item deeds, gender change potion, rare mounts, etc.
- In-game advertising
Joseph Rubin, CEO
Joseph is an American internet entrepreneur. He has a background in mechanical engineering and prior experience helping launch and grow multiple blockchain projects. He first entered the crypto space in 2017 and is extremely passionate about blockchain gaming, believing that it is the future of the gaming industry.
Derek Brinkmann, CTO
Derek is a 19 year veteran of the game industry and a diehard fan of sandbox games. Derek joined the Ultima Online team in 2006 and quickly became lead developer releasing multiple expansion packs. He's also worked on multiple AAA titles while working at EA Games. Derek is the founder of Citadel Studios, the makers of Legends of Aria, and he oversaw all aspects of the sales and development the game.
Jeffrey Edwards (Miphon), Creative Director
In his 7 year career, Jeffrey has launched two independent titles, the first as team lead on Darkfall: Rise of Agon and the second, Legends of Aria, as game designer and creative director. Jeffrey lives and breathes classic MMORPGs and can often be found developing them even when he's not working.
Sean Cervantez (Gin), Community Manager
Sean is an original founding player of Legends of Aria, enjoying the game ever since the early access version in 2018. He has a great deal of community management experience on a variety of different crypto and NFT projects. Sean is a crypto enthusiast and an avid investor in the industry.
|Lock-up:||0% TGE, 5 month cliff, 22 months vesting|
|Lock-up:||0% TGE, 4 month cliff, 14 months vesting|
|Public Sale & Seed SHO|
|Lock-up:||15% TGE, later 17% monthly|